Kumhraur, Uttar Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 27.589865, 79.573418.
Kumhraur is a village in western Uttar Pradesh, in the district of Farrukhabad. The area is blessed by the divine power of the Ganges river passing by, and it is a heavenly land, with excellent climate and very fertile soil. Those who travel nearby can visit Kumhraur and get to know local culture and lifestyle, which can be especially interesting during the traditional Indian holiday season.
Where is Kumhraur, Uttar Pradesh, India on Map?
Road map of Kumhraur, Uttar Pradesh, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Kumhraur, Uttar Pradesh, India
Kumhraur, Uttar Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kumhraur, Uttar Pradesh, India is 27.589865, and the longitude is 79.573418. Kumhraur, Uttar Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 27° 35' 23.5140'' N and 79° 34' 24.3048'' E.
|DMS Lat||27° 35' 23.5140'' N|
|DMS Long||79° 34' 24.3048'' E|
Coordinates of Kumhraur, Uttar Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Kasumbi Alipur, Rajastan, India (27.640409, 74.505157)
- Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.672457, 75.768127)
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)