Kyotanba, Funai, Kyoto Prefecture, Japan
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 35.164364, 135.423050.
Kyotanba is a small town located in the highlands of Funai District, Kyoto Prefecture, Japan. It was founded about a decade ago and emerged as a result of a merge of three local villages. The total population of the town is close to 20,000 people.
Map of Kyotanba, Funai, Kyoto Prefecture, Japan
Kyotanba, Funai, Kyoto Prefecture, Japan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kyotanba, Funai, Kyoto Prefecture, Japan is 35.164364, and the longitude is 135.423050. Kyotanba, Funai, Kyoto Prefecture, Japan is located at Japan country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 35° 9' 51.7104'' N and 135° 25' 22.9800'' E.
Kyotanba, Funai, Kyoto Prefecture, Japan Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||35° 9' 51.7104'' N|
|DMS Long||135° 25' 22.9800'' E|
Coordinates of Kyotanba, Funai, Kyoto Prefecture, Japan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Japan
Also check out these related Towns.
- Oshamanbe, Yamakoshi District, Hokkaido, Japan (42.513687, 140.380630)
- Kobayashi, Miyazaki Prefecture, Japan (32.077530, 131.072510)
- Matsushima, Miyagi Prefecture, Japan (38.382736, 141.069992)
- Sakaide, Kagawa Prefecture, Japan (34.316319, 133.860504)
- Gifu, Gifu Prefecture, Japan (35.447227, 136.756165)
- Yamanouchi, Shimotakai, Nagano, Japan (36.746468, 138.410690)
- Takachiho, Nishiusuki District, Miyazaki Prefecture, Japan (32.711445, 131.309250)
- Miyazu, Kyoto Prefecture, Japan (35.535576, 135.195572)
- Nishiaizu, Yama District, Fukushima, Japan (37.588799, 139.647491)
- Tsuruta, Aomori Prefecture, Japan (40.757984, 140.432846)