L'Assomption, QC, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 45.833332, -73.416664.
One of the far outskirts of the city of Montreal, L'Assomption can be found in the southernmost part of the province of Quebec, which is in the eastern Canada. The settlement was founded in the middle of the 17th century in the fruitful and green region close to the St. Laurence River. Today, the city is pretty large and its population is estimated to be about 21 thousand people. Most of the residents speak French as their first language. The city is considered to be a great residential area, provided with all modern and up-to-date amenities and facilities. The economy of the city relies mainly on services, especially educational, and partially - on farming.
Map of L'Assomption, QC, Canada
L'Assomption, QC, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of L'Assomption, QC, Canada is 45.833332, and the longitude is -73.416664. L'Assomption, QC, Canada is located at Canada country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 45° 49' 59.9952'' N and 73° 24' 59.9904'' W.
L'Assomption, QC, Canada Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||45° 49' 59.9952'' N|
|DMS Long||73° 24' 59.9904'' W|
Coordinates of L'Assomption, QC, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Canada
Also check out these related Cities.
- Yorkton, SK, Canada (51.213890, -102.462776)
- Warman, SK, Canada (52.321945, -106.584167)
- Swift Current, SK, Canada (50.288055, -107.793892)
- North Battleford, SK, Canada (52.757500, -108.286110)
- Moose Jaw, SK, Canada (50.393333, -105.551941)
- Melville, SK, Canada (50.930557, -102.807777)
- Melfort, SK, Canada (52.856388, -104.610001)
- Martensville, SK, Canada (52.289722, -106.666664)
- Humboldt, SK, Canada (52.201942, -105.123055)
- Lloydminster, SK, Canada (53.278046, -110.005470)