L'Île-Cadieux, QC, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 45.433334, -74.016670.
L'Île-Cadieux is a small town which can be found on a beautiful small island in the southern part of the province of Quebec in the eastern Canada. The island has the area of only about 3.5 square miles, and the town is really tiny, with the population of only about 100 people. Just about 30 years ago there used to be more people living there, but due to a lack of workplaces and social life, the population has been decreasing for many decades already. The only entertainment and tourist attraction of the area is the amazing nature of the island. Surrounded by waters of Lake of Two Mountains, the island is an example of wonderful green nature of the region which becomes especially beautiful in autumn.
Map of L'Île-Cadieux, QC, Canada
L'Île-Cadieux, QC, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of L'Île-Cadieux, QC, Canada is 45.433334, and the longitude is -74.016670. L'Île-Cadieux, QC, Canada is located at Canada country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 45° 26' 0.0024'' N and 74° 1' 0.0120'' W.
L'Île-Cadieux, QC, Canada Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||45° 26' 0.0024'' N|
|DMS Long||74° 1' 0.0120'' W|
Coordinates of L'Île-Cadieux, QC, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Canada
Also check out these related Towns.
- Windsor, QC, Canada (45.566666, -72.000000)
- Warwick, QC, Canada (45.950001, -71.983330)
- Sutton, QC, Canada (45.099998, -72.616669)
- Saint-Tite, QC, Canada (46.733334, -72.566666)
- Saint-Marc-des-Carrières, QC, Canada (46.683334, -72.050003)
- Saint-Joseph-de-Sorel, QC, Canada (46.033333, -73.116669)
- Saint-Gabriel, QC, Canada (46.299999, -73.383331)
- Mont-Laurier, QC, Canada (46.549999, -75.500000)
- Métabetchouan–Lac-à-la-Croix, QC, Canada (48.433334, -71.866669)
- Mercier, QC, Canada (45.320000, -73.750000)