Torrington, AB, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.794563, -113.604912.
A town in Kheehill county, Torrington is situated near highway 27 in southern Alberta, Canada. The town is one of the neighborhoods of Red Deer, which is a city situated right between Edmonton and Clagary. There are many small beautiful lakes in the area, which local people use for picnicking and fishing. The landmarks of Torrington include Gopher Hole Museum, Rn Gorr Museum, and a few small cafes and restaurants.
Where is Torrington, AB, Canada on Map?
Road map of Torrington, AB, Canada shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Torrington, AB, Canada
Torrington, AB, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Torrington, AB, Canada is 51.794563, and the longitude is -113.604912. Torrington, AB, Canada is located at Canada country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 47' 40.4268'' N and 113° 36' 17.6832'' W.
|DMS Lat||51° 47' 40.4268'' N|
|DMS Long||113° 36' 17.6832'' W|
Coordinates of Torrington, AB, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Canada
Also check out these related Towns.
- Windsor, QC, Canada (45.566666, -72.000000)
- Warwick, QC, Canada (45.950001, -71.983330)
- Sutton, QC, Canada (45.099998, -72.616669)
- Saint-Tite, QC, Canada (46.733334, -72.566666)
- Saint-Marc-des-Carrières, QC, Canada (46.683334, -72.050003)
- Saint-Joseph-de-Sorel, QC, Canada (46.033333, -73.116669)
- Saint-Gabriel, QC, Canada (46.299999, -73.383331)
- Mont-Laurier, QC, Canada (46.549999, -75.500000)
- Métabetchouan–Lac-à-la-Croix, QC, Canada (48.433334, -71.866669)
- Mercier, QC, Canada (45.320000, -73.750000)