L'Épiphanie, QC, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 45.849998, -73.483330.
L'Épiphanie is a small town situated in the province of Quebec which is in the eastern Canada. Just a typical local rural settlement, L'Épiphanie was established in the middle of the 19th century at the place of an older small agricultural town. The population of the modern day's L'Épiphanie is estimated to be about 4 thousand people, and the town is one of the furthermost outskirts areas of the city of Montreal. The residents of L'Épiphanie are mainly retired couples or small families who used to live there for many decades. There are hardly any landmarks in the town, except maybe green and fresh fields and lanes surrounding the settlement.
Map of L'Épiphanie, QC, Canada
L'Épiphanie, QC, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of L'Épiphanie, QC, Canada is 45.849998, and the longitude is -73.483330. L'Épiphanie, QC, Canada is located at Canada country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 45° 50' 59.9928'' N and 73° 28' 59.9880'' W.
L'Épiphanie, QC, Canada Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||45° 50' 59.9928'' N|
|DMS Long||73° 28' 59.9880'' W|
Coordinates of L'Épiphanie, QC, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Canada
Also check out these related Towns.
- Windsor, QC, Canada (45.566666, -72.000000)
- Warwick, QC, Canada (45.950001, -71.983330)
- Sutton, QC, Canada (45.099998, -72.616669)
- Saint-Tite, QC, Canada (46.733334, -72.566666)
- Saint-Marc-des-Carrières, QC, Canada (46.683334, -72.050003)
- Saint-Joseph-de-Sorel, QC, Canada (46.033333, -73.116669)
- Saint-Gabriel, QC, Canada (46.299999, -73.383331)
- Mont-Laurier, QC, Canada (46.549999, -75.500000)
- Métabetchouan–Lac-à-la-Croix, QC, Canada (48.433334, -71.866669)
- Mercier, QC, Canada (45.320000, -73.750000)