Langdon, Calgary, AB, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 50.984371, -113.676910.
Langdon is a small town located to the east of Calgary city center, the state of Alberta, Canada. It was established in the end of the 19th century and used to have a nickname of 'a good luck town' since for 25 years in the beginning of the 20th century there was no death registered in the town) Today the population of Langdon is close to 4,000 people, and a large modern golf course is considered the main point of interest of the town.
Where is Langdon, Calgary, AB, Canada on Map?
Road map of Langdon, Calgary, AB, Canada shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Langdon, Calgary, AB, Canada
Langdon, Calgary, AB, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Langdon, Calgary, AB, Canada is 50.984371, and the longitude is -113.676910. Langdon, Calgary, AB, Canada is located at Canada country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 50° 59' 3.7356'' N and 113° 40' 36.8760'' W.
|DMS Lat||50° 59' 3.7356'' N|
|DMS Long||113° 40' 36.8760'' W|
Coordinates of Langdon, Calgary, AB, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Canada
Also check out these related Towns.
- Windsor, QC, Canada (45.566666, -72.000000)
- Warwick, QC, Canada (45.950001, -71.983330)
- Sutton, QC, Canada (45.099998, -72.616669)
- Saint-Tite, QC, Canada (46.733334, -72.566666)
- Saint-Marc-des-Carrières, QC, Canada (46.683334, -72.050003)
- Saint-Joseph-de-Sorel, QC, Canada (46.033333, -73.116669)
- Saint-Gabriel, QC, Canada (46.299999, -73.383331)
- Mont-Laurier, QC, Canada (46.549999, -75.500000)
- Métabetchouan–Lac-à-la-Croix, QC, Canada (48.433334, -71.866669)
- Mercier, QC, Canada (45.320000, -73.750000)