Langdon, ND, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 48.763149, -98.371307.
Langdon is a town in the northern region of North Dakota, USA, situated not far away from the border between the US and Canada. It is the largest town and the seat of Cavalier County. The settlement is located at the intersection of Highway 5 and Highway 1, and it is a home to about 18.5 hundred people. There is a good school, a small shopping area, a few churches, and other facilities in the town. Langdon was established in the mid 1880s by the officials who were working on extending the railroad up to that area. The town is named after one of the railroad administration officials.
Map of Langdon, ND, USA
Langdon, ND, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Langdon, ND, USA is 48.763149, and the longitude is -98.371307. Langdon, ND, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 48° 45' 47.3364'' N and 98° 22' 16.7052'' W.
Langdon, ND, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||48° 45' 47.3364'' N|
|DMS Long||98° 22' 16.7052'' W|
Coordinates of Langdon, ND, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Merry Hill, NC, the US (36.011944, -76.772499)
- Spring Valley, Illinois, the US (41.327221, -89.200836)
- Nesconset, NY, USA (40.846111, -73.150558)
- Cordelia, OH, USA (40.899445, -83.785835)
- Hope Mills, NC, the US (34.970554, -78.956665)
- Pennington, NJ, USA (40.324924, -74.788780)
- Hughesville, MD, the US (38.533611, -76.782219)
- Nekoosa, WI, USA (44.319080, -89.899940)
- Sikeston, MO, USA (36.879444, -89.585281)
- Mesquite, TX, USA (32.782780, -96.610001)