Lanseria, South Africa
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -25.934042, 27.929928.
Lanseria is a small village in the neighborhood of Johannesburg, the capital of South Africa, with the population close to 550 people. It is located near a large international airport, and most of the population works in the airport related services. There are a few national and international flights being carried out from the airport.
Where is Lanseria, South Africa on Map?
Road map of Lanseria, South Africa shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Lanseria, South Africa
Lanseria, South Africa Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Lanseria, South Africa is -25.934042, and the longitude is 27.929928. Lanseria, South Africa is located at South Africa country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 25° 56' 2.5512'' S and 27° 55' 47.7408'' E.
|DMS Lat||25° 56' 2.5512'' S|
|DMS Long||27° 55' 47.7408'' E|
Coordinates of Lanseria, South Africa is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in South Africa
Also check out these related Towns.
- Mount Fletcher, Eastern Cape, South Africa (-30.692251, 28.505995)
- Plettenberg Bay, South Africa (-34.052650, 23.363401)
- Northview Estate, Polokwane Local Municipality, South Africa (-23.876270, 29.512388)
- Addo, South Africa (-33.526714, 25.711658)
- Bellville, Cape Town, South Africa (-33.894272, 18.629438)
- Darling, South Africa (-33.375584, 18.386065)
- Tugela Ferry, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa (-28.741461, 30.453960)
- Matatiele, Eastern Cape, South Africa (-30.362110, 28.801413)
- Ottosdal, North West Province, South Africa (-26.820705, 26.005922)
- Swartkops, Port Elizabeth, South Africa, (-33.865513, 25.596231)
No comments written yet.