Lanzhou, Gansu, China
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 36.054871, 103.828812.
With a long history of advanced trade and numerous transportation connections, as well as with the interesting cultural and social life, Lanzhou is the major settlement and the capital of Gansu province in central China. The city is located on the banks of the Yellow River and is a key agricultural and industrial spot, with a large number of enterprises and companies producing fertilizers and other chemicals, processing various natural resources, producing a variety of foods and agricultural products, etc. With the population exceeding 3 million people, the city is a multi-cultural community, with a portion of Muslim population residing there. Lanzhou is known with its special beef noodles.
Where is Lanzhou, Gansu, China on Map?
Road map of Lanzhou, Gansu, China shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Lanzhou, Gansu, China
Lanzhou, Gansu, China Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Lanzhou, Gansu, China is 36.054871, and the longitude is 103.828812. Lanzhou, Gansu, China is located at China country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 36° 3' 17.5356'' N and 103° 49' 43.7232'' E.
|DMS Lat||36° 3' 17.5356'' N|
|DMS Long||103° 49' 43.7232'' E|
Coordinates of Lanzhou, Gansu, China is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in China
Also check out these related Cities.
- Zhangjiajie, Hunan, China (29.117001, 110.478996)
- Xingyi, Guizhou Province, China (25.091999, 104.894997)
- Foshan, Gundong Province, China (23.016666, 113.116669)
- Anshan, Liaoning, China (41.116669, 122.983330)
- Datong, Shanxi, China (40.083332, 113.300003)
- Luoyang, Henan, China (34.669724, 112.442223)
- Baotou, Inner Mongolia, China (40.650002, 109.833336)
- Nanchang, Jiangxi, China (28.683332, 115.883331)
- Guiyang, Guizhou, China (26.646999, 106.629997)
- Zibo, Shandong, China (36.783333, 118.050003)