Laredo, TX, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 27.506748, -99.502914.
Laredo is the capital of Webb County, a beautiful city on the banks of the Rio Grande in the state of Texas, USA. The population of modern time's Laredo is about 650,000 people. The city is famous for its numerous attractions, including planetarium, numerous museums, parks, recreational centers, etc. It is also known for its vivid night life.
Map of Laredo, TX, USA
Laredo, TX, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Laredo, TX, USA is 27.506748, and the longitude is -99.502914. Laredo, TX, USA is located at United States country in the Airports place category with the gps coordinates of 27° 30' 24.2928'' N and 99° 30' 10.4904'' W.
Laredo, TX, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||27° 30' 24.2928'' N|
|DMS Long||99° 30' 10.4904'' W|
Coordinates of Laredo, TX, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Airports in United States
Also check out these related Airports.
- Charlotte Douglas International Airport, Charlotte, NC, USA (35.213890, -80.943054)
- O’Hare International Airport, Chicago, IL, USA (41.978611, -87.904724)
- Tucson International Airport, Tuscon, Arizona, US (32.116112, -110.941109)
- Candy Kitchen Ranch Airport, Ramah, NM, USA (34.903271, -108.514519)
- Canandaigua Airport - KIUA, Canandaigua, NY, USA (42.907768, -77.318970)
- Asheville Regional Airport, Fletcher, NC, USA (35.436077, -82.541298)
- Dallas Love Field Airport, Dallas, TX, USA (32.848152, -96.851349)
- Fly Bart's, East Moriches, NY, the USA (40.822773, -72.748634)
- Tampa International Airport, Tampa, FL, USA (27.979168, -82.539337)
- Kotlik Airport (KOT), Kotlik, AK, USA (63.035789, -163.527863)