Lethbridge, AB, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 49.694168, -112.832779.
Lethbridge is a small city which can be found in the southern part of Alberta province of Canada, somewhere on the halfway from Calgary to Sweet Grass and the border with the US. Being one of the largest cities in south Alberta, the city is a home to financial, cultural, educational, social, and business life of the area. Lethbridge was established in the end of the 19th century and began developing as an agricultural spot. In modern times it is a city with the population approaching 100 thousand people. The main landmarks of Lethbridge include the city's viaduct, the city's fort, the Japanese gardens, a large military museum, Oldman river park and numerous facilities for sports.
Where is Lethbridge, AB, Canada on Map?
Road map of Lethbridge, AB, Canada shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Lethbridge, AB, Canada
Lethbridge, AB, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Lethbridge, AB, Canada is 49.694168, and the longitude is -112.832779. Lethbridge, AB, Canada is located at Canada country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 49° 41' 39.0048'' N and 112° 49' 58.0044'' W.
|DMS Lat||49° 41' 39.0048'' N|
|DMS Long||112° 49' 58.0044'' W|
Coordinates of Lethbridge, AB, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Canada
Also check out these related Cities.
- Yorkton, SK, Canada (51.213890, -102.462776)
- Warman, SK, Canada (52.321945, -106.584167)
- Swift Current, SK, Canada (50.288055, -107.793892)
- North Battleford, SK, Canada (52.757500, -108.286110)
- Moose Jaw, SK, Canada (50.393333, -105.551941)
- Melville, SK, Canada (50.930557, -102.807777)
- Melfort, SK, Canada (52.856388, -104.610001)
- Martensville, SK, Canada (52.289722, -106.666664)
- Humboldt, SK, Canada (52.201942, -105.123055)
- Lloydminster, SK, Canada (53.278046, -110.005470)