Lewisporte, NL, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 49.245037, -55.059155.
Lewisporte is a small coastal town in northern Newfondland Island, Eastern Canada. There is a small port in the town, that is why it plays animportant role as a transportation spot. It used to beakey strategical point for Canadian army during historic battles. Today, Lewisporte has the number of residents close to 3,500 people, most of those are employed by services and transportation, including a small International Airport of Gander located nearby.
Where is Lewisporte, NL, Canada on Map?
Road map of Lewisporte, NL, Canada shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Lewisporte, NL, Canada
Lewisporte, NL, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Lewisporte, NL, Canada is 49.245037, and the longitude is -55.059155. Lewisporte, NL, Canada is located at Canada country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 49° 14' 42.1332'' N and 55° 3' 32.9580'' W.
|DMS Lat||49° 14' 42.1332'' N|
|DMS Long||55° 3' 32.9580'' W|
Coordinates of Lewisporte, NL, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Canada
Also check out these related Towns.
- Windsor, QC, Canada (45.566666, -72.000000)
- Warwick, QC, Canada (45.950001, -71.983330)
- Sutton, QC, Canada (45.099998, -72.616669)
- Saint-Tite, QC, Canada (46.733334, -72.566666)
- Saint-Marc-des-Carrières, QC, Canada (46.683334, -72.050003)
- Saint-Joseph-de-Sorel, QC, Canada (46.033333, -73.116669)
- Saint-Gabriel, QC, Canada (46.299999, -73.383331)
- Mont-Laurier, QC, Canada (46.549999, -75.500000)
- Métabetchouan–Lac-à-la-Croix, QC, Canada (48.433334, -71.866669)
- Mercier, QC, Canada (45.320000, -73.750000)