Mercier, QC, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 45.320000, -73.750000.
A town of Mercier is a part of French speaking community in the southern and the most populated part of Quebec, a province in the eastern part of Canada. It is located near Saint Louis Lake. It is a part of Montreal municipal area and a small municipality with the population close to 13,000 people. Mercier emerged as a town in the middle of the 19th century and today it is a modern residential zone provided with all modern facilities and amenities. It is dominated by French speaking population though about 10 per sent of the residents name English as their mother tongue. The town can be interesting for those who enjoy quiet life and want to get to know the nature of the region.
Map of Mercier, QC, Canada
Mercier, QC, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Mercier, QC, Canada is 45.320000, and the longitude is -73.750000. Mercier, QC, Canada is located at Canada country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 45° 19' 12.0000'' N and 73° 45' 0.0000'' W.
Mercier, QC, Canada Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||45° 19' 12.0000'' N|
|DMS Long||73° 45' 0.0000'' W|
Coordinates of Mercier, QC, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Canada
Also check out these related Towns.
- Windsor, QC, Canada (45.566666, -72.000000)
- Warwick, QC, Canada (45.950001, -71.983330)
- Sutton, QC, Canada (45.099998, -72.616669)
- Saint-Tite, QC, Canada (46.733334, -72.566666)
- Saint-Marc-des-Carrières, QC, Canada (46.683334, -72.050003)
- Saint-Joseph-de-Sorel, QC, Canada (46.033333, -73.116669)
- Saint-Gabriel, QC, Canada (46.299999, -73.383331)
- Mont-Laurier, QC, Canada (46.549999, -75.500000)
- Métabetchouan–Lac-à-la-Croix, QC, Canada (48.433334, -71.866669)
- Mercier, QC, Canada (45.320000, -73.750000)