Vegreville, Alberta, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 53.492626, -112.041626.
Vegreville is a small rural town in central Alberta, Canada, famous for its large Ukrainian community living there. The town was established slightly more than 110 years ago and since then, a large number of Ukrainian immigrants joined the community, making it dominated by the native Ukrainians. The Ukrainian Easter Egg is the symbol of the town, and annually there is a number of events carried out in order to practice Ukrainian traditions and culture in the country. For example, during the Orthodox Easter holidays there are plenty of festivals, shows, programs, and concerts involving Ukrainian music and dance taking place in Vegerville.
Where is Vegreville, Alberta, Canada on Map?
Road map of Vegreville, Alberta, Canada shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Vegreville, Alberta, Canada
Vegreville, Alberta, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Vegreville, Alberta, Canada is 53.492626, and the longitude is -112.041626. Vegreville, Alberta, Canada is located at Canada country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 53° 29' 33.4536'' N and 112° 2' 29.8536'' W.
|DMS Lat||53° 29' 33.4536'' N|
|DMS Long||112° 2' 29.8536'' W|
Coordinates of Vegreville, Alberta, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Canada
Also check out these related Towns.
- Windsor, QC, Canada (45.566666, -72.000000)
- Warwick, QC, Canada (45.950001, -71.983330)
- Sutton, QC, Canada (45.099998, -72.616669)
- Saint-Tite, QC, Canada (46.733334, -72.566666)
- Saint-Marc-des-Carrières, QC, Canada (46.683334, -72.050003)
- Saint-Joseph-de-Sorel, QC, Canada (46.033333, -73.116669)
- Saint-Gabriel, QC, Canada (46.299999, -73.383331)
- Mont-Laurier, QC, Canada (46.549999, -75.500000)
- Métabetchouan–Lac-à-la-Croix, QC, Canada (48.433334, -71.866669)
- Mercier, QC, Canada (45.320000, -73.750000)