Logan, OH, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 39.531254, -82.409393.
A small town in south Ohio, Logan has the population close to 7,500 people. The town was established about 200 years ago and plays a role of a key transportation point of the area since it is located on Interstate 33. The town is famous with its annual autumn celebrations, including a festival of marching bands. It is also known as the origin place of the oldest radio show in the state.
Map of Logan, OH, USA
Logan, OH, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Logan, OH, USA is 39.531254, and the longitude is -82.409393. Logan, OH, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 39° 31' 52.5144'' N and 82° 24' 33.8148'' W.
Logan, OH, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||39° 31' 52.5144'' N|
|DMS Long||82° 24' 33.8148'' W|
Coordinates of Logan, OH, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Wood Dale, Illinois, the US (41.963055, -87.978333)
- New Lisbon, New Jersey, the United States (39.958057, -74.625999)
- Merry Hill, NC, the US (36.011944, -76.772499)
- Spring Valley, Illinois, the US (41.327221, -89.200836)
- Nesconset, NY, USA (40.846111, -73.150558)
- Cordelia, OH, USA (40.899445, -83.785835)
- Hope Mills, NC, the US (34.970554, -78.956665)
- Pennington, NJ, USA (40.324924, -74.788780)
- Hughesville, MD, the US (38.533611, -76.782219)
- Nekoosa, WI, USA (44.319080, -89.899940)