Logroño, La Rioja, Spain
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 42.465000, -2.445556.
Logroño is a beautiful city and the capital city of the province of La Rioja, Spain, somewhere between the cities of Bilbao and Zaragoza. It is situated on the Ebro River and is a wonderful old city established in the times of the late Roman Empire. It is known as a center of finance, business, commerce, education, services, and tourism. Logroño is known for its special local cuisine and plenty of nice restaurants. The community is typical for the region and includes almost 200 thousand of residents. The city is modern and a very popular tourist spot. People from around the world come to Logroño to explore its old architectural monuments, cathedrals, galleries, administration buildings and the building in the downtown area, museums, squares, parks, and so on.
Map of Logroño, La Rioja, Spain
Logroño, La Rioja, Spain Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Logroño, La Rioja, Spain is 42.465000, and the longitude is -2.445556. Logroño, La Rioja, Spain is located at Spain country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 42° 27' 54.0000'' N and 2° 26' 44.0016'' W.
Logroño, La Rioja, Spain elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Logroño, La Rioja, Spain Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||42° 27' 54.0000'' N|
|DMS Long||2° 26' 44.0016'' W|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Logroño, La Rioja, Spain is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Spain
Also check out these related Cities.
- Toledo, Castile–La Mancha, Spain (39.856667, -4.024444)
- Palencia, Tierra de Campos, Spain (42.016666, -4.533333)
- Lugo, Galicia, Spain (43.016666, -7.550000)
- Guadalajara, Castilla–La Mancha, Spain (40.633713, -3.167394)
- Manresa, Catalonia, Spain (41.729443, 1.827222)
- Benidorm, Alicante, Spain (38.534168, -0.131389)
- Gandia, Valencia, Spain (38.966667, -0.183333)
- Ourense, Galicia, Spain (42.336388, -7.863333)
- Badajoz, Extermadura, Spain (38.880280, -6.975278)
- Santander, Cantabria, Spain (43.462776, -3.805000)