Madha, Maharashtra, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 18.033587, 75.522079.
A small city Madha with the population close to 30,000 people, is located in the state of Maharashtra, India. It is located on the river Mankarna. The city is famous with its small historic temple Madheshawari temple, built about 1000 years ago.
Where is Madha, Maharashtra, India on Map?
Road map of Madha, Maharashtra, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Madha, Maharashtra, India
Madha, Maharashtra, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Madha, Maharashtra, India is 18.033587, and the longitude is 75.522079. Madha, Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 18° 2' 0.9132'' N and 75° 31' 19.4844'' E.
|DMS Lat||18° 2' 0.9132'' N|
|DMS Long||75° 31' 19.4844'' E|
Coordinates of Madha, Maharashtra, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Nanjangud, Mysore, Karnataka, India (12.120000, 76.680000)
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, India (28.679079, 77.069710)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)