Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 21.250000, 81.629997.
Raipur is the largest and the capital city of the state of Chhattisgarh in north eastern India. It is an old city and a home to about 1 million people, and the population is very diverse and multi-religious. The area used to be a part of one other state of the country until 2000 when the state of Chhattisgarh was formed. Raipur is an industrial and transportation center, with a small airport and a large railway station are located there. Raipur is a home to a large number of universities, both public and private. The city is an interesting place to visit and explore its unique nature, with plenty of parks and natural preserves to explore, with a large number of landmarks and tourist attractions like old temples, monuments, squares, markets, and other places.
Map of Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India
Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India is 21.250000, and the longitude is 81.629997. Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 21° 15' 0.0000'' N and 81° 37' 47.9892'' E.
Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||21° 15' 0.0000'' N|
|DMS Long||81° 37' 47.9892'' E|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)
- Sagar, Karnataka, India (14.167040, 75.040298)
- Jalpaiguri, West Bengal, India (26.540457, 88.719391)
- Pakur, Jharkhand, India (24.633568, 87.849251)
- Sardarshahar, Rajasthan, India (28.440554, 74.493011)