Pindwara, Rajasthan, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 24.794500, 73.055000.
Pindwara is a city and an industrial center situated in the district of Sihore in southern part of Rajasthan state in India. The settlement lays in a small valley between the hills and has a truly beautiful setting. Established a few centuries ago at the place of an old Hindu settlement, the city is a famous industrial spot, with a large cement producing plant located there. Besides, there are also a few quite large mining facilities situated in the area. The population of the modern day's Pindwara is about a quarter of million people, most of those are employed in small agricultural and manufacturing businesses. The city can be reached by railways or by roads.
Map of Pindwara, Rajasthan, India
Pindwara, Rajasthan, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Pindwara, Rajasthan, India is 24.794500, and the longitude is 73.055000. Pindwara, Rajasthan, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 24° 47' 40.2000'' N and 73° 3' 18.0000'' E.
Pindwara, Rajasthan, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||24° 47' 40.2000'' N|
|DMS Long||73° 3' 18.0000'' E|
Coordinates of Pindwara, Rajasthan, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Nanjangud, Mysore, Karnataka, India (12.120000, 76.680000)
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)