Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 28.679079, 77.069710.
Delhi (दिल्ली ) is the capital city of India and a part of the National Capital Territory of Delhi. It is one of the most populous cities in the country and one of the oldest as well, founded as early as the 6th century BC. It is located in the northern part of the country and is a key cultural, business, economic, educational, and tourism center of the country. There are numerous modern facilities in the city starting from schools and hospitals, ending up with modern shopping and business centers. Very often Delhi becomes a venue for various international cultural and sports-related events including Asian Games, the Commonwealth Games, etc. There are numerous landmarks in the city, with the India Gate, National War Memorial, the Qutb Minar, Akshardham Temple, Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, Shri Digambar Jain Lal Mandir, Jama Masjid, National Gallery of Modern Art, National Gandhi Museum, The Signature Bridge, Roshanara Garden, Humayun’s Tomb, National Museum, Red Fort, Tughlakabad Fort, Lotus Temple, and plenty of others. Indira Gandhi International Airport is located about 25 kilometers southwest of the city center.
Where is Delhi, India on Map?
Road map of Delhi, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Delhi, India
Delhi, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Delhi, India is 28.679079, and the longitude is 77.069710. Delhi, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 28° 40' 44.6844'' N and 77° 4' 10.9560'' E.
|DMS Lat||28° 40' 44.6844'' N|
|DMS Long||77° 4' 10.9560'' E|
Coordinates of Delhi, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Nanjangud, Mysore, Karnataka, India (12.120000, 76.680000)
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, India (28.679079, 77.069710)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)