Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 24.879999, 74.629997.
Chittorgarh is a small city situated in the southern part of the state of Rajasthan, situated in north western India. It is a beautiful old settlement on the banks of the Berach River, established in the early Medieval Ages. There is an old historic fort in Chittotgarh, built in the 14th century AD. It witnessed a large number of invaders and rulers, from the Ottomans to Chinese. Modern day's Chittorgarh is a center of industry, mining, education, and culture of the region. The city is a place where a large number of annual events and festivals take place, like Meera Mahotsav Festival, Maharana Pratap Jayanti, Gangaur Festival, Teej festival, and a few more.
Map of Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India
Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India is 24.879999, and the longitude is 74.629997. Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 24° 52' 47.9964'' N and 74° 37' 47.9892'' E.
Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||24° 52' 47.9964'' N|
|DMS Long||74° 37' 47.9892'' E|
Coordinates of Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)
- Sagar, Karnataka, India (14.167040, 75.040298)