Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 26.850000, 80.949997.
Lucknow is one of the largest cities in India and the capital city of Uttar Pradesh, situated in the north eastern part of India. It is an old settlement established at least in the 14th century and developing as a cultural and commercial center of the region. It is considered to be the original home for the Nawab people. Lucknow is a historically multi-national and multi-cultural city, with plenty of tourist attractions and interesting places to visit. Lucknow is one of the important centers of business and IT technology, with a large number of the related companies and international organizations. There are over 3 million people living in the city, and Lucknow has a special culture, cuisine, traditions, and lifestyle, which is worth seeing and getting to know.
Map of Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India
Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India is 26.850000, and the longitude is 80.949997. Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 26° 51' 0.0000'' N and 80° 56' 59.9892'' E.
Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||26° 51' 0.0000'' N|
|DMS Long||80° 56' 59.9892'' E|
Coordinates of Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)
- Sagar, Karnataka, India (14.167040, 75.040298)