Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 16.994444, 73.300003.
Ratnagiri is a small city situated on the coast of the Arabian Sea, in the state of Maharashtra, India, about 47 miles south of the city of Mumbai. Ratnagiri is a small community with the population close to 80,000 people. It was established in the 1870s and has quickly become a center of education since there were many schools established there. Today it is also a port-city, thus a center of commerce and an important transport hub. There are plenty of small farming and agricultural companies in the city, very famous for producing tropical fruit, especially so called Alphonso Mangoes. These fruits are being exported from Patnagiri to all around the world.
Map of Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India
Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India is 16.994444, and the longitude is 73.300003. Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 16° 59' 39.9984'' N and 73° 18' 0.0108'' E.
Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||16° 59' 39.9984'' N|
|DMS Long||73° 18' 0.0108'' E|
Coordinates of Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Nanjangud, Mysore, Karnataka, India (12.120000, 76.680000)
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)