Malla, Punjab, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 30.450296, 75.010002.
Malla is a village in the state of Punjab, western India, near the city of Bathinda. The area is located closely to the border with Pakistan, and it is one of the best regions for agriculture. That is why local villages are quite rich and provided with all agricultural products, both for feeding their families and for sale.
Where is Malla, Punjab, India on Map?
Road map of Malla, Punjab, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Malla, Punjab, India
Malla, Punjab, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Malla, Punjab, India is 30.450296, and the longitude is 75.010002. Malla, Punjab, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 30° 27' 1.0656'' N and 75° 0' 36.0072'' E.
Malla, Punjab, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||30° 27' 1.0656'' N|
|DMS Long||75° 0' 36.0072'' E|
Coordinates of Malla, Punjab, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Kasumbi Alipur, Rajastan, India (27.640409, 74.505157)
- Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.672457, 75.768127)
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)