Mamdapur, Maharashtra, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 19.610453, 74.556320.
Mamdapur is a large village in the neighborhood of Shrirampur, central Maharashtra, India. It is easy to reach the village by National Highway 44, and the village is situated about 8 miles from the city center. The population of Mamdapur is close to 2,300 and local society is mulch-religious, with people following Hinduism, Islam, as well as Jain, Gurudwara, and other regional beliefs.
Where is Mamdapur, Maharashtra, India on Map?
Road map of Mamdapur, Maharashtra, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Mamdapur, Maharashtra, India
Mamdapur, Maharashtra, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Mamdapur, Maharashtra, India is 19.610453, and the longitude is 74.556320. Mamdapur, Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 19° 36' 37.6308'' N and 74° 33' 22.7520'' E.
|DMS Lat||19° 36' 37.6308'' N|
|DMS Long||74° 33' 22.7520'' E|
Coordinates of Mamdapur, Maharashtra, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Kasumbi Alipur, Rajastan, India (27.640409, 74.505157)
- Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.672457, 75.768127)
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)