Manchester, CT, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 41.780434, -72.541466.
The small historic town of Manchester is located 8 miles east of Hartford, in Hartford County, Connecticut, United States. It was inhabited by the Podunk tribe, founded in 1672, incorporated in 1823, and took its name from Manchester in England. The town is home to The Manchester Pipe Band, which was founded in 1914. It is the second oldest pipe band in continuous operating in the country. Tourist attractions in the town include Weiss Center, Old Manchester Museum, Lutz Children's Museum, Cheney Rail Trail, Wickham Park, Charter Oak Park, Case Mountain, Center Springs Park, Hop River State Park, The Shoppes at Buckland Hills, Manchester Mall Shopping Center, and so on. Manchester Community College is based in the town. Bradley International Airport is situated 19 miles northwest of Manchester.
Where is Manchester, CT, USA on Map?
Road map of Manchester, CT, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Manchester, CT, USA
Manchester, CT, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Manchester, CT, USA is 41.780434, and the longitude is -72.541466. Manchester, CT, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 41° 46' 49.5624'' N and 72° 32' 29.2776'' W.
|DMS Lat||41° 46' 49.5624'' N|
|DMS Long||72° 32' 29.2776'' W|
Coordinates of Manchester, CT, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Norwood, MA, USA (42.184155, -71.206245)
- Natick, MA, USA (42.281342, -71.354950)
- Milton, MA, USA (42.250683, -71.071663)
- Marblehead, MA, USA (42.499683, -70.863861)
- Ludlow, MA, USA (42.181541, -72.478432)
- Lexington, MA, USA (42.447357, -71.234619)
- Lenox, MA, USA (42.368195, -73.285858)
- Ipswich, MA, USA (42.683186, -70.856850)
- Hingham, MA, USA (42.232655, -70.900253)
- Harwich, MA, USA (41.681442, -70.097572)