Mandeville, LA, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 30.358252, -90.065628.
A beautiful city in St. Tammany Parish, Louisiana, Mandeville is situated on the Lake Pontchartrain, in the eastern part of the state, near Interstate 12. The city was founded by Bernard Xavier de Marigny de Mandeville in 1834 and incorporated in 1840. It is a part of the New Orleans–Metairie–Kenner metropolitan area. Fontainebleau State Park is located to the east of the city. Other landmarks include Mandeville Lakefront Splash Park, Mandeville Trailhead, Fairview-Riverside State Park, Pelican Park, Historic Oak, Dew Drop Jazz & Social Hall, Northshore Lakefront, Mandeville Lakefront, Northlake Nature Center, Fontainebleau Beach, Mandeville Beach, and Jean Baptiste Lang Creole House Museum. The city is home to Seven Sisters Oak, the largest southern live oak.
Where is Mandeville, LA, USA on Map?
Road map of Mandeville, LA, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Mandeville, LA, USA
Mandeville, LA, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Mandeville, LA, USA is 30.358252, and the longitude is -90.065628. Mandeville, LA, USA is located at United States country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 30° 21' 29.7072'' N and 90° 3' 56.2608'' W.
|DMS Lat||30° 21' 29.7072'' N|
|DMS Long||90° 3' 56.2608'' W|
Coordinates of Mandeville, LA, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United States
Also check out these related Cities.
- Peabody, MA, USA (42.536457, -70.985786)
- Northampton, MA, USA (42.328674, -72.664658)
- Newton, MA, USA (42.341042, -71.217133)
- Newburyport, MA, USA (42.810356, -70.893875)
- New Bedford, MA, USA (41.638409, -70.941208)
- Medford, MA, USA (42.419331, -71.119720)
- Malden, MA, USA (42.429752, -71.071022)
- Leominster, MA, USA (42.525482, -71.764183)
- Lawrence, MA, USA (42.701283, -71.175682)
- Holyoke, MA, USA (42.203217, -72.625481)