Marcus Hook, PA, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 39.823029, -75.414413.
Marcus Hook is a small town in Pennsylvania, in the very south eastern corner of the state near the Delaware River. The town was established at the place of an old settlement of the local Lenape people. That old local town was much larger than the current one, as well as quite developed comparing to the neighboring settlements. Today, Marcus Hook is a home to about 32-33 hundred people. Many of the local residents are of European, especially Danish and German descent. The town is a home to a small industrial facility producing chemicals. There are a few interesting old buildings in the town, including some old mansions.
Map of Marcus Hook, PA, USA
Marcus Hook, PA, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Marcus Hook, PA, USA is 39.823029, and the longitude is -75.414413. Marcus Hook, PA, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 39° 49' 22.9044'' N and 75° 24' 51.8868'' W.
Marcus Hook, PA, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||39° 49' 22.9044'' N|
|DMS Long||75° 24' 51.8868'' W|
Coordinates of Marcus Hook, PA, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Wood Dale, Illinois, the US (41.963055, -87.978333)
- New Lisbon, New Jersey, the United States (39.958057, -74.625999)
- Merry Hill, NC, the US (36.011944, -76.772499)
- Spring Valley, Illinois, the US (41.327221, -89.200836)
- Nesconset, NY, USA (40.846111, -73.150558)
- Cordelia, OH, USA (40.899445, -83.785835)
- Hope Mills, NC, the US (34.970554, -78.956665)
- Pennington, NJ, USA (40.324924, -74.788780)
- Hughesville, MD, the US (38.533611, -76.782219)
- Nekoosa, WI, USA (44.319080, -89.899940)