Marnhull, Dorset, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 50.967426, -2.311914.
Marnhull is a small village in Dorset county, the UK. The population of the village is about 2 thousand people, and the locality is famous for its being filming place of Tess of the d'Urbervilles. A beautiful St.Gregory church is considered to be one of the main attractions of the area.
Where is Marnhull, Dorset, UK on Map?
Road map of Marnhull, Dorset, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Marnhull, Dorset, UK
Marnhull, Dorset, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Marnhull, Dorset, UK is 50.967426, and the longitude is -2.311914. Marnhull, Dorset, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 50° 58' 2.7336'' N and 2° 18' 42.8904'' W.
Marnhull, Dorset, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||50° 58' 2.7336'' N|
|DMS Long||2° 18' 42.8904'' W|
Coordinates of Marnhull, Dorset, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Villages.
- Steventon, the village where Jane Austen was born (51.228409, -1.221213)
- Thorpe Arnold, Leicestershire, UK (52.773331, -0.859440)
- Sandridge, St Albans, UK (51.780663, -0.305543)
- Olveston, Bristol, UK (51.580643, -2.577306)
- Allerby, Wigton, Cumbria, UK (54.742435, -3.417300)
- Wroxham, Norwich, UK (52.704308, 1.407312)
- Eaton Bray, Dunstable, UK (51.876812, -0.593461)
- Norwich, Norfolk, UK (52.630886, 1.297355)
- Osmotherley, North Yorkshire, the UK (54.369209, -1.299906)
- Hunton, Bedale, North Yorkshire, UK (54.328136, -1.710434)