Olveston, Bristol, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.580643, -2.577306.
Olveston is a small historic village in the neighborhoods of Bristol, the UK, situated about 11miles north of the city. Along with other small settlement, Tockington, Olveston is a neighborhood of Awkley, which all are a few miles away of the banks of Severn River. The area is very beautiful and quiet, and it can be easily reached by M48. There are a few landmarks in Olveston, which are the examples of the old architecture. The population of the village is slightly over 2 thousand people.
Where is Olveston, Bristol, UK on Map?
Road map of Olveston, Bristol, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Olveston, Bristol, UK
Olveston, Bristol, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Olveston, Bristol, UK is 51.580643, and the longitude is -2.577306. Olveston, Bristol, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 34' 50.3148'' N and 2° 34' 38.3016'' W.
|DMS Lat||51° 34' 50.3148'' N|
|DMS Long||2° 34' 38.3016'' W|
Coordinates of Olveston, Bristol, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Villages.
- Sandringham, the birthplace of Diana, Princess of Wales (52.827015, 0.515626)
- Steventon, the village where Jane Austen was born (51.228409, -1.221213)
- Thorpe Arnold, Leicestershire, UK (52.773331, -0.859440)
- Sandridge, St Albans, UK (51.780663, -0.305543)
- Olveston, Bristol, UK (51.580643, -2.577306)
- Allerby, Wigton, Cumbria, UK (54.742435, -3.417300)
- Wroxham, Norwich, UK (52.704308, 1.407312)
- Eaton Bray, Dunstable, UK (51.876812, -0.593461)
- Norwich, Norfolk, UK (52.630886, 1.297355)
- Osmotherley, North Yorkshire, the UK (54.369209, -1.299906)