Sandridge, St Albans, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.780663, -0.305543.
Sandridge is a small historic village situated in the northern neighborhood of St Albans, the UK. It was established in the 9th century the latest and had the name of Saundruage. There is a beautiful old cathedral in the village, St Leonard's parish church, built less then a century after the village was established. The village could witness a number of battles and military campaigns, till the times of the Second World War. Nowadays, it is a small community, with about 8 hundred people residing there.
Map of Sandridge, St Albans, UK
Sandridge, St Albans, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Sandridge, St Albans, UK is 51.780663, and the longitude is -0.305543. Sandridge, St Albans, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 46' 50.3868'' N and 0° 18' 19.9548'' W.
Sandridge, St Albans, UK elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Sandridge, St Albans, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||51° 46' 50.3868'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 18' 19.9548'' W|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Sandridge, St Albans, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Villages.
- Sandridge, St Albans, UK (51.780663, -0.305543)
- Olveston, Bristol, UK (51.580643, -2.577306)
- Allerby, Wigton, Cumbria, UK (54.742435, -3.417300)
- Wroxham, Norwich, UK (52.704308, 1.407312)
- Eaton Bray, Dunstable, UK (51.876812, -0.593461)
- Norwich, Norfolk, UK (52.630886, 1.297355)
- Osmotherley, North Yorkshire, the UK (54.369209, -1.299906)
- Hunton, Bedale, North Yorkshire, UK (54.328136, -1.710434)
- Camber, Rye, East Sussex, UK (50.936710, 0.795299)
- Stansted, Essex, UK (51.904949, 0.202641)