Allerby, Wigton, Cumbria, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 54.742435, -3.417300.
Allerby is a small village in Wigton, a neighborhood of Crosby Villa in the county of Cumbria, north eastern England. The name of the village is derived from the old British expression "the hamlet of Aller". The village is situated less than 5 miles away from the coast, and the settlement is surrounded by wonderful northern green nature.
Map of Allerby, Wigton, Cumbria, UK
Allerby, Wigton, Cumbria, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Allerby, Wigton, Cumbria, UK is 54.742435, and the longitude is -3.417300. Allerby, Wigton, Cumbria, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 54° 44' 32.7660'' N and 3° 25' 2.2800'' W.
Allerby, Wigton, Cumbria, UK elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Allerby, Wigton, Cumbria, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||54° 44' 32.7660'' N|
|DMS Long||3° 25' 2.2800'' W|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Allerby, Wigton, Cumbria, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Villages.
- Sandridge, St Albans, UK (51.780663, -0.305543)
- Olveston, Bristol, UK (51.580643, -2.577306)
- Allerby, Wigton, Cumbria, UK (54.742435, -3.417300)
- Wroxham, Norwich, UK (52.704308, 1.407312)
- Eaton Bray, Dunstable, UK (51.876812, -0.593461)
- Norwich, Norfolk, UK (52.630886, 1.297355)
- Osmotherley, North Yorkshire, the UK (54.369209, -1.299906)
- Hunton, Bedale, North Yorkshire, UK (54.328136, -1.710434)
- Camber, Rye, East Sussex, UK (50.936710, 0.795299)
- Stansted, Essex, UK (51.904949, 0.202641)