Wroxham, Norwich, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 52.704308, 1.407312.
Wroxham is a small village and a neighborhood of Norwich, eastern UK. It is a small settlement with the population close to 15 hundred people. The village is known as the home to Wroxham Bridge, a historic construction built in the early 15th century. There is also a known landmark, Wroxham Broad, where plenty of yachting events take place. Other landmarks of the village include the Church of St Mary the Virgin, Keys Hill House, Broad House, the Castle Inn, and so on.
Where is Wroxham, Norwich, UK on Map?
Road map of Wroxham, Norwich, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Wroxham, Norwich, UK
Wroxham, Norwich, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Wroxham, Norwich, UK is 52.704308, and the longitude is 1.407312. Wroxham, Norwich, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 52° 42' 15.5088'' N and 1° 24' 26.3232'' E.
|DMS Lat||52° 42' 15.5088'' N|
|DMS Long||1° 24' 26.3232'' E|
Coordinates of Wroxham, Norwich, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Villages.
- Sandringham, the birthplace of Diana, Princess of Wales (52.827015, 0.515626)
- Steventon, the village where Jane Austen was born (51.228409, -1.221213)
- Thorpe Arnold, Leicestershire, UK (52.773331, -0.859440)
- Sandridge, St Albans, UK (51.780663, -0.305543)
- Olveston, Bristol, UK (51.580643, -2.577306)
- Allerby, Wigton, Cumbria, UK (54.742435, -3.417300)
- Wroxham, Norwich, UK (52.704308, 1.407312)
- Eaton Bray, Dunstable, UK (51.876812, -0.593461)
- Norwich, Norfolk, UK (52.630886, 1.297355)
- Osmotherley, North Yorkshire, the UK (54.369209, -1.299906)