Thorpe Arnold, Leicestershire, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 52.773331, -0.859440.
Thorpe Arnold is a small picturesque settlement situated in the county of Leicestershire, in the very central part of Britain, the UK. The village is old and was established on the top of the hill as early as in the 11th century. Thorpe is mentioned in the famous Doomsday Book and is a beautiful place to visit. It is a part of Melton Mowbray and a home to almost 17 hundred people. Local landmarks include natural views and parks nearby. The village totally relies on farming and agriculture in its economy. Tourists who visit the village can also visit the neighboring cities of Birmingham, Leicester, and Sheffield.
Map of Thorpe Arnold, Leicestershire, UK
Thorpe Arnold, Leicestershire, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Thorpe Arnold, Leicestershire, UK is 52.773331, and the longitude is -0.859440. Thorpe Arnold, Leicestershire, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 52° 46' 23.9916'' N and 0° 51' 33.9840'' W.
Thorpe Arnold, Leicestershire, UK elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Thorpe Arnold, Leicestershire, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||52° 46' 23.9916'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 51' 33.9840'' W|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Thorpe Arnold, Leicestershire, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Villages.
- Thorpe Arnold, Leicestershire, UK (52.773331, -0.859440)
- Sandridge, St Albans, UK (51.780663, -0.305543)
- Olveston, Bristol, UK (51.580643, -2.577306)
- Allerby, Wigton, Cumbria, UK (54.742435, -3.417300)
- Wroxham, Norwich, UK (52.704308, 1.407312)
- Eaton Bray, Dunstable, UK (51.876812, -0.593461)
- Norwich, Norfolk, UK (52.630886, 1.297355)
- Osmotherley, North Yorkshire, the UK (54.369209, -1.299906)
- Hunton, Bedale, North Yorkshire, UK (54.328136, -1.710434)
- Camber, Rye, East Sussex, UK (50.936710, 0.795299)