Marshville, NC, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 34.988487, -80.367004.
A small town in the southern region of North Carolina, Marshville is situated near State Highway 74, about 13 miles east of the city of Monroe. The town has an amazingly beautiful nature setting and it is famous as a filming area for a few famous Hollywood movies including Spelberg's The Colour Purple. The town is a small farming community, with the current population close to 24 hundred people.
Where is Marshville, NC, USA on Map?
Road map of Marshville, NC, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Marshville, NC, USA
Marshville, NC, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Marshville, NC, USA is 34.988487, and the longitude is -80.367004. Marshville, NC, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 34° 59' 18.5532'' N and 80° 22' 1.2144'' W.
|DMS Lat||34° 59' 18.5532'' N|
|DMS Long||80° 22' 1.2144'' W|
Coordinates of Marshville, NC, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Norwood, MA, USA (42.184155, -71.206245)
- Natick, MA, USA (42.281342, -71.354950)
- Milton, MA, USA (42.250683, -71.071663)
- Marblehead, MA, USA (42.499683, -70.863861)
- Ludlow, MA, USA (42.181541, -72.478432)
- Lexington, MA, USA (42.447357, -71.234619)
- Lenox, MA, USA (42.368195, -73.285858)
- Ipswich, MA, USA (42.683186, -70.856850)
- Hingham, MA, USA (42.232655, -70.900253)
- Harwich, MA, USA (41.681442, -70.097572)
No comments written yet.