Massena, NY, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 44.933910, -74.897629.
The town of Massena is located south of the St. Lawrence River in St. Lawrence County, New York, United States. Incorporated in 1802, the town also has a village of the same name. It has a total area of 56.14 sq mi (145.42 km2). The town took its name from André Masséna, 1st Prince of Essling who was a commander during the French Revolutionary Wars and the Napoleonic Wars. New York State Route 37 and Massena International Airport serve the area. Grass River and Raquette River pass through the town. You can visit Massena Museum and Massena Public Library. Massena was used as a filming location in the 2008 film Frozen River. The scenes of the town where Ray and her family live were filmed in Massena, New York.
Where is Massena, NY, USA on Map?
Road map of Massena, NY, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Massena, NY, USA
Massena, NY, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Massena, NY, USA is 44.933910, and the longitude is -74.897629. Massena, NY, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 44° 56' 2.0760'' N and 74° 53' 51.4644'' W.
|DMS Lat||44° 56' 2.0760'' N|
|DMS Long||74° 53' 51.4644'' W|
Coordinates of Massena, NY, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Seneca Falls, NY, USA (42.912483, -76.802231)
- Scarsdale, NY, USA (41.003799, -73.791214)
- Rotterdam, NY, USA (42.788227, -73.974152)
- Potsdam, NY, USA (44.676048, -74.992142)
- Palmyra, NY, USA (43.082527, -77.216476)
- North Hempstead, NY, USA (40.806206, -73.689095)
- New Windsor, NY, USA (41.479000, -74.036209)
- New Paltz, NY, USA (41.745453, -74.090012)
- Massena, NY, USA (44.933910, -74.897629)
- Mamaroneck, NY, USA (40.947563, -73.738228)