Matane, QC, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 48.849998, -67.533333.
A small town of Matane is a settlement on the southern banks of the St. Laurence River in the southernmost part of the province of Quebec, in the eastern Canada. The town is a part of Gaspe Peninsula and it is an old small community, with the current population close to 15,000 people. Matane was established in the very beginning of the 17th century and used to be developing as a very small community. It is quite popular with tourists as a place where it is possible to try amazing kinds of shrimp. The nature and numerous trail also attract visitors who can find a range of accommodation options in the town. There are some facilities for sports and various outdoor activities as well.
Where is Matane, QC, Canada on Map?
Road map of Matane, QC, Canada shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Matane, QC, Canada
Matane, QC, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Matane, QC, Canada is 48.849998, and the longitude is -67.533333. Matane, QC, Canada is located at Canada country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 48° 50' 59.9928'' N and 67° 31' 59.9988'' W.
Matane, QC, Canada Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||48° 50' 59.9928'' N|
|DMS Long||67° 31' 59.9988'' W|
Coordinates of Matane, QC, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Canada
Also check out these related Cities.
- Yorkton, SK, Canada (51.213890, -102.462776)
- Warman, SK, Canada (52.321945, -106.584167)
- Swift Current, SK, Canada (50.288055, -107.793892)
- North Battleford, SK, Canada (52.757500, -108.286110)
- Moose Jaw, SK, Canada (50.393333, -105.551941)
- Melville, SK, Canada (50.930557, -102.807777)
- Melfort, SK, Canada (52.856388, -104.610001)
- Martensville, SK, Canada (52.289722, -106.666664)
- Humboldt, SK, Canada (52.201942, -105.123055)
- Lloydminster, SK, Canada (53.278046, -110.005470)