Mena, AR, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 34.586216, -94.239655.
Mena is a small town with the population close to 5,500 located in western Arkansas, near the border with Oklahoma. Being an important transportation and commercial center of the area, the town has plenty of small agricultural companies and businesses buying and selling some consumer goods. The town is also a center of recreation, and due to its location in a close proximity to various parks (the Queen Wilhelmina State Park, Lake Ouachita recreation area, the Black Fork Mountain Wilderness, etc), it is estimated that every year the town is visited by over 1 million tourists.
Map of Mena, AR, USA
Mena, AR, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Mena, AR, USA is 34.586216, and the longitude is -94.239655. Mena, AR, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 34° 35' 10.3776'' N and 94° 14' 22.7580'' W.
Mena, AR, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||34° 35' 10.3776'' N|
|DMS Long||94° 14' 22.7580'' W|
Coordinates of Mena, AR, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- South Padre Island, TX, USA (26.111944, -97.169724)
- Wood Dale, Illinois, the US (41.963055, -87.978333)
- New Lisbon, New Jersey, the United States (39.958057, -74.625999)
- Merry Hill, NC, the US (36.011944, -76.772499)
- Spring Valley, Illinois, the US (41.327221, -89.200836)
- Nesconset, NY, USA (40.846111, -73.150558)
- Cordelia, OH, USA (40.899445, -83.785835)
- Hope Mills, NC, the US (34.970554, -78.956665)
- Pennington, NJ, USA (40.324924, -74.788780)
- Hughesville, MD, the US (38.533611, -76.782219)