Merritt, BC, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 50.112778, -120.789719.
A city of Merritt located in British Columbia is a typical small city situated in the southern part of the province, in the south western part of Canada. Traditionally an agricultural city, Merritt is located in a small valley in the Rockies, near two rivers and a few national highways. Initially, the town has got the name of Forksdale, but later on renamed after a local railway engineer and activist William Merritt. Today, the city is a home to about 72 hundred people, which makes it about two thousand families. Local people love sports, especially ice-hockey, but also they are huge fans of music and visual arts. There is a number of annual concerts and music related events taking place in the city.
Where is Merritt, BC, Canada on Map?
Road map of Merritt, BC, Canada shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Merritt, BC, Canada
Merritt, BC, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Merritt, BC, Canada is 50.112778, and the longitude is -120.789719. Merritt, BC, Canada is located at Canada country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 50° 6' 46.0008'' N and 120° 47' 22.9884'' W.
Merritt, BC, Canada Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||50° 6' 46.0008'' N|
|DMS Long||120° 47' 22.9884'' W|
Coordinates of Merritt, BC, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Canada
Also check out these related Cities.
- Yorkton, SK, Canada (51.213890, -102.462776)
- Warman, SK, Canada (52.321945, -106.584167)
- Swift Current, SK, Canada (50.288055, -107.793892)
- North Battleford, SK, Canada (52.757500, -108.286110)
- Moose Jaw, SK, Canada (50.393333, -105.551941)
- Melville, SK, Canada (50.930557, -102.807777)
- Melfort, SK, Canada (52.856388, -104.610001)
- Martensville, SK, Canada (52.289722, -106.666664)
- Humboldt, SK, Canada (52.201942, -105.123055)
- Lloydminster, SK, Canada (53.278046, -110.005470)