Merry Hill, NC, the US
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 36.011944, -76.772499.
Merry Hill is a small community situated in the eastern part of New Carolina, the eastern part of the US. It is located not far away from the coast, near another small town of Avoca, which is historically and traditionally related to Merry Hill. The two towns used to be very small farmers' communities which have been developing similarly and the populations are often related by the family ties. Today's population of Merry HIll is slightly exceeding 11 hundred people, and there are about 450 houses in the town. About a half of the population is African American, and the other half is of the Caucasian race. Merry Hill is a home to a few very important landmarks like the Hermitage, Elmwood mansion, and a few others, which are on the List of the National Historic Places.
Map of Merry Hill, NC, the US
Merry Hill, NC, the US Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Merry Hill, NC, the US is 36.011944, and the longitude is -76.772499. Merry Hill, NC, the US is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 36° 0' 42.9984'' N and 76° 46' 20.9964'' W.
Merry Hill, NC, the US Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||36° 0' 42.9984'' N|
|DMS Long||76° 46' 20.9964'' W|
Coordinates of Merry Hill, NC, the US is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Merry Hill, NC, the US (36.011944, -76.772499)
- Spring Valley, Illinois, the US (41.327221, -89.200836)
- Nesconset, NY, USA (40.846111, -73.150558)
- Cordelia, OH, USA (40.899445, -83.785835)
- Hope Mills, NC, the US (34.970554, -78.956665)
- Pennington, NJ, USA (40.324924, -74.788780)
- Hughesville, MD, the US (38.533611, -76.782219)
- Nekoosa, WI, USA (44.319080, -89.899940)
- Sikeston, MO, USA (36.879444, -89.585281)
- Mesquite, TX, USA (32.782780, -96.610001)