Mesa, AZ, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 33.424564, -111.833267.
Mesa is a city in Maricopa County, located east of Phoenix, south-central Arizona, close to Chandler and Gilbert. It is a key educational hub of the state, with a number of private and public universities and schools. The city is famous for its parks, museums, archaeological sites and other places of interest, which attract numerous tourists every year. It was founded in 1878 by Mormons, and the city's history dates back about 2,000 years. Since the city is situated in the Sonoran Desert, it has a hot climate. Attractions in Mesa include HoHoKam Park, Sloan Park, Mesa Arts Center, Mesa Amphitheater, Mesa Historical Museum, Arizona Museum of Natural History, Mesa Grande Ruins, Arizona Commemorative Air Force Museum, Golfland Sunsplash, Mesa Arizona Temple, and Park of Canals.
Where is Mesa, AZ, USA on Map?
Road map of Mesa, AZ, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Mesa, AZ, USA
Mesa, AZ, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Mesa, AZ, USA is 33.424564, and the longitude is -111.833267. Mesa, AZ, USA is located at United States country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 33° 25' 28.4304'' N and 111° 49' 59.7612'' W.
|DMS Lat||33° 25' 28.4304'' N|
|DMS Long||111° 49' 59.7612'' W|
Coordinates of Mesa, AZ, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United States
Also check out these related Cities.
- New Britain, CT, USA (41.681408, -72.794746)
- Middletown, CT, USA (41.562794, -72.681610)
- Belle Glade, FL, USA (26.687412, -80.681831)
- Bartow, FL, USA (27.891005, -81.847359)
- Atlantic City, NJ, USA (39.370121, -74.438942)
- Albany, GA, USA (31.594915, -84.224236)
- Jacksonville, IL, USA (39.741550, -90.256218)
- Idaho City, ID, USA (43.828850, -115.837860)
- Coral Gables, FL, USA (25.750156, -80.279640)
- Derby, CT, USA (41.329334, -73.094406)