Modena, Province of Modena, Italy
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 44.647129, 10.925227.
Modena is a beautiful city and the capital city of the Province of Modena, located in central Italy. It is a historic city and a tourist attraction, with plenty of examples of the fines Medieval and Gothic architecture, an old palace and a beautiful Medieval cathedral, plenty of bars, cafes, museums, parks, and other landmarks. Modena is famous with its old culinary traditions, and it is known in professional circles s the place where a specific balsamic vinegar was created.
Where is Modena, Province of Modena, Italy on Map?
Road map of Modena, Province of Modena, Italy shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Modena, Province of Modena, Italy
Modena, Province of Modena, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Modena, Province of Modena, Italy is 44.647129, and the longitude is 10.925227. Modena, Province of Modena, Italy is located at Italy country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 44° 38' 49.6644'' N and 10° 55' 30.8172'' E.
Modena, Province of Modena, Italy Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||44° 38' 49.6644'' N|
|DMS Long||10° 55' 30.8172'' E|
Coordinates of Modena, Province of Modena, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Italy
Also check out these related Cities.
- Scandicci, Tuscany, Italy (43.750000, 11.166667)
- Scafati, Salerno, Campania, Italy (40.733334, 14.533333)
- Chieti, Abruzzo, Italy (42.349998, 14.166667)
- Acireale, Sicily, Italy (37.616669, 15.166667)
- Ercolano, Campania, Italy (40.799999, 14.350000)
- Aversa, Campania, Italy (40.966667, 14.200000)
- San Severo, Apulia, Italy (41.683334, 15.383333)
- Cava de' Tirreni, Campania, Italy (40.700001, 14.700000)
- Velletri, Lazio, Italy (41.686668, 12.777500)
- Siena, Tuscany, Italy (43.318611, 11.330556)