Prato, Tuscany, Italy
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 43.880001, 11.098333.
Prato is a city and a part of the region of Tuscany, which is in the central part of Italy. It is situated just 15 miles away of the city of Florence and is a tourist destination famous for its castles, cathedrals, old mansions and villas, and so on. Prato was founded in the 5th century BC and was traditionally a center of textiles and agriculture. Modern day's Prato is a home to about 190 thousand people who are engaged mainly in services, business and trade, culture and tourism. The city is famous for a few amazing examples of desserts, like a special types of cookies produced in Prato. The city is a center of education, with a few local and international universities located there.
Where is Prato, Tuscany, Italy on Map?
Road map of Prato, Tuscany, Italy shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Prato, Tuscany, Italy
Prato, Tuscany, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Prato, Tuscany, Italy is 43.880001, and the longitude is 11.098333. Prato, Tuscany, Italy is located at Italy country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 43° 52' 48.0036'' N and 11° 5' 53.9988'' E.
|DMS Lat||43° 52' 48.0036'' N|
|DMS Long||11° 5' 53.9988'' E|
Coordinates of Prato, Tuscany, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Italy
Also check out these related Cities.
- Scandicci, Tuscany, Italy (43.750000, 11.166667)
- Scafati, Salerno, Campania, Italy (40.733334, 14.533333)
- Chieti, Abruzzo, Italy (42.349998, 14.166667)
- Acireale, Sicily, Italy (37.616669, 15.166667)
- Ercolano, Campania, Italy (40.799999, 14.350000)
- Aversa, Campania, Italy (40.966667, 14.200000)
- San Severo, Apulia, Italy (41.683334, 15.383333)
- Cava de' Tirreni, Campania, Italy (40.700001, 14.700000)
- Velletri, Lazio, Italy (41.686668, 12.777500)
- Siena, Tuscany, Italy (43.318611, 11.330556)