Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 25.686613, -100.316116.
Monterrey is a large city and the capital of Nuevo León Estado in northern Mexico. It is bordered by San Nicolás de los Garza, General Escobedo, Guadalupe, Juárez, Cadereyta Jiménez, Santiago, San Pedro Garza García and Santa Catarina. The city has a large metropolitan zone considered to be the third-largest in the area. Founded in 1596, Monterrey is a key business center, a commercial hub with shopping malls, office buildings, high-rise hotels, and a convention center. The city is home to The Monterrey Institute of Technology and Higher Education that is one of the most important educational institutions in Mexico. It is also home to the largest baseball stadium of the country called Estadio de Béisbol Monterrey.
There are a lot of attractions and landmarks in Monterrey such as The Museum of Modern Art, The Museum of Mexican History, The Alfa Planetarium, The Macroplaza, The Cerro de la Silla, The Lighthouse of Commerce, Barrio Antiguo, Fundidora Park, The Government Palace of Nuevo León, The Cola de Caballo, The Santa Lucia Riverwalk, Metropolitan Cathedral of Our Lady of Monterrey, and many more. Monterrey International Airport, (Aeropuerto Internacional de Monterrey in Spanish) is the busiest in northern Mexico and located about 15 miles away from the city center.
Where is Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico on Map?
Road map of Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico
Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico is 25.686613, and the longitude is -100.316116. Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico is located at Mexico country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 25° 41' 11.8068'' N and 100° 18' 58.0176'' W.
Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||25° 41' 11.8068'' N|
|DMS Long||100° 18' 58.0176'' W|
Coordinates of Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Mexico
Also check out these related Cities.
- Mexicali, Baja California, Mexico (32.663334, -115.467781)
- Nezahualcoyotl, Greater Mexico City, Mexico (19.400000, -98.988892)
- Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua, Mexico (31.738581, -106.487015)
- Leon, Guanajuato, Mexico (21.116667, -101.683334)
- Ecatepec, State of Mexico, Mexico (19.609722, -99.059998)
- Puebla, Puebla State, Mexico (19.033333, -98.183334)
- Paraíso, Tabasco, Mexico (18.400614, -93.212715)
- San José del Cabo, Baja California Sur, Mexico (23.062283, -109.699951)
- San Juan Teotihuacán, State of Mexico, Mexico (19.686081, -98.871635)
- Mazatlan, Sinaloa, Mexico (23.249414, -106.411140)