Puebla, Puebla State, Mexico
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 19.033333, -98.183334.
Puebla, known also as Puebla de Saragoza, is a large city and the capital of the same name state situated in Mexico. Located in the southern part of the country quite close to the capital city of Mexico, the city historically was the main settlement of Spanish colonizers and the center of the development of Spanish culture and civilization in the country. The city was established in the late 15th century as a completely new settlement, which very soon started its rapid development as a center of trade and commerce. Today, it is also an agricultural and manufacturing center, with a large number of farms and agricultural companies producing fruit and some crops. Puebla is a very beautiful city, with its gorgeous architecture, plenty of parks and gardens, churches and cathedrals, galleries and museums, restaurants and hotels. Local cuisine is remarkable and there is a large number of dishes and things to try in the area.
Map of Puebla, Puebla State, Mexico
Puebla, Puebla State, Mexico Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Puebla, Puebla State, Mexico is 19.033333, and the longitude is -98.183334. Puebla, Puebla State, Mexico is located at Mexico country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 19° 1' 59.9988'' N and 98° 11' 0.0024'' W.
Puebla, Puebla State, Mexico Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||19° 1' 59.9988'' N|
|DMS Long||98° 11' 0.0024'' W|
Coordinates of Puebla, Puebla State, Mexico is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Mexico
Also check out these related Cities.
- Mexicali, Baja California, Mexico (32.663334, -115.467781)
- Nezahualcoyotl, Greater Mexico City, Mexico (19.400000, -98.988892)
- Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua, Mexico (31.738581, -106.487015)
- Leon, Guanajuato, Mexico (21.116667, -101.683334)
- Ecatepec, State of Mexico, Mexico (19.609722, -99.059998)
- Puebla, Puebla State, Mexico (19.033333, -98.183334)
- Paraíso, Tabasco, Mexico (18.400614, -93.212715)
- San José del Cabo, Baja California Sur, Mexico (23.062283, -109.699951)
- San Juan Teotihuacán, State of Mexico, Mexico (19.686081, -98.871635)
- Mazatlan, Sinaloa, Mexico (23.249414, -106.411140)