Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua, Mexico
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 31.738581, -106.487015.
Ciudad Juarez, mostly known as Juarez, is one of the most beautiful cities in the country and the largest city of the state of Chihuahua in northern Mexico. It is located right at the border between Mexico and the USA, opposite the city of El Paso in Texas. Juares is an old city established in the middle of the 17th century by Spanish settlers. It is the center of cultural, economic, business, education, transportation, and cultural life of the region. There are about 1.7 million people living in the city. It is a touristy spot situated on a great natural setting near the Rio Grande. As a board crossing spot, Juarez has 4 large crossing points which serve to over 30 million people a year. The landmarks like Benito Juárez monument, the National Mexico Square, Juarez cathedral and many other cathedrals, parks, museums, libraries, etc. are the main tourist attractions of the city.
Where is Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua, Mexico on Map?
Road map of Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua, Mexico shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua, Mexico
Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua, Mexico Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua, Mexico is 31.738581, and the longitude is -106.487015. Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua, Mexico is located at Mexico country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 31° 44' 18.8916'' N and 106° 29' 13.2540'' W.
Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua, Mexico Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||31° 44' 18.8916'' N|
|DMS Long||106° 29' 13.2540'' W|
Coordinates of Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua, Mexico is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Mexico
Also check out these related Cities.
- Mexicali, Baja California, Mexico (32.663334, -115.467781)
- Nezahualcoyotl, Greater Mexico City, Mexico (19.400000, -98.988892)
- Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua, Mexico (31.738581, -106.487015)
- Leon, Guanajuato, Mexico (21.116667, -101.683334)
- Ecatepec, State of Mexico, Mexico (19.609722, -99.059998)
- Puebla, Puebla State, Mexico (19.033333, -98.183334)
- Paraíso, Tabasco, Mexico (18.400614, -93.212715)
- San José del Cabo, Baja California Sur, Mexico (23.062283, -109.699951)
- San Juan Teotihuacán, State of Mexico, Mexico (19.686081, -98.871635)
- Mazatlan, Sinaloa, Mexico (23.249414, -106.411140)