Nezahualcoyotl, Greater Mexico City, Mexico
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 19.400000, -98.988892.
Ciudad Nezahualcóyotl, or simply Nezahualcoyotl, is a cityand a part of the Greater Mexico City area situated in the central Mexico. The settlement has got its name after a local lord who lived in the epochs of the Aztec civilizations. Most commonly, the city is called Neza. The settlement has a very good natural setting and is located near Lake Texcoco. However, its ecological situation used to be pretty bad due to a close proximity to a large waste storage field known as Bordo de Xochiaca landfill. It was closed about a decade ago and the situation improved. Neza is a center of business and education, with a number of universities and very good colleges located there. Since it is situated quite close to the capital city of the country, it is quite easy to reach Neza and explore its landmarks and tourist attractions.
Map of Nezahualcoyotl, Greater Mexico City, Mexico
Nezahualcoyotl, Greater Mexico City, Mexico Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Nezahualcoyotl, Greater Mexico City, Mexico is 19.400000, and the longitude is -98.988892. Nezahualcoyotl, Greater Mexico City, Mexico is located at Mexico country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 19° 23' 60.0000'' N and 98° 59' 20.0112'' W.
Nezahualcoyotl, Greater Mexico City, Mexico Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||19° 23' 60.0000'' N|
|DMS Long||98° 59' 20.0112'' W|
Coordinates of Nezahualcoyotl, Greater Mexico City, Mexico is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Mexico
Also check out these related Cities.
- Mexicali, Baja California, Mexico (32.663334, -115.467781)
- Nezahualcoyotl, Greater Mexico City, Mexico (19.400000, -98.988892)
- Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua, Mexico (31.738581, -106.487015)
- Leon, Guanajuato, Mexico (21.116667, -101.683334)
- Ecatepec, State of Mexico, Mexico (19.609722, -99.059998)
- Puebla, Puebla State, Mexico (19.033333, -98.183334)
- Paraíso, Tabasco, Mexico (18.400614, -93.212715)
- San José del Cabo, Baja California Sur, Mexico (23.062283, -109.699951)
- San Juan Teotihuacán, State of Mexico, Mexico (19.686081, -98.871635)
- Mazatlan, Sinaloa, Mexico (23.249414, -106.411140)