Leon, Guanajuato, Mexico
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 21.116667, -101.683334.
Leon is a city in the state of Guanajuato, in central Mexico. It is one of the largest and the most crowded city in the region. Established in the middle of the 16th century, the city is a historic and touristy spot, as well as an industrial and commercial center of the region. There are about 1.7 million people living in Leon, with most of the workforce employed in industrial companies, business ventures, and services. Leon is visited by millions of tourists every year who come to explore the local landmarks (Expiatory Sanctuary of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, Causeway Arch's Heroes, Guanajuato's Art and History Museum, Academic Unit for Culture and Art, Millenium Portal, the city's parks and gardens, etc. Spring and autumn are the best times to visit Leon.
Where is Leon, Guanajuato, Mexico on Map?
Road map of Leon, Guanajuato, Mexico shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Leon, Guanajuato, Mexico
Leon, Guanajuato, Mexico Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Leon, Guanajuato, Mexico is 21.116667, and the longitude is -101.683334. Leon, Guanajuato, Mexico is located at Mexico country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 21° 7' 0.0012'' N and 101° 41' 0.0024'' W.
Leon, Guanajuato, Mexico Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||21° 7' 0.0012'' N|
|DMS Long||101° 41' 0.0024'' W|
Coordinates of Leon, Guanajuato, Mexico is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Mexico
Also check out these related Cities.
- Mexicali, Baja California, Mexico (32.663334, -115.467781)
- Nezahualcoyotl, Greater Mexico City, Mexico (19.400000, -98.988892)
- Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua, Mexico (31.738581, -106.487015)
- Leon, Guanajuato, Mexico (21.116667, -101.683334)
- Ecatepec, State of Mexico, Mexico (19.609722, -99.059998)
- Puebla, Puebla State, Mexico (19.033333, -98.183334)
- Paraíso, Tabasco, Mexico (18.400614, -93.212715)
- San José del Cabo, Baja California Sur, Mexico (23.062283, -109.699951)
- San Juan Teotihuacán, State of Mexico, Mexico (19.686081, -98.871635)
- Mazatlan, Sinaloa, Mexico (23.249414, -106.411140)