Mexicali, Baja California, Mexico
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 32.663334, -115.467781.
Mexicali is a large city and the capital one of Baja California, a state in the north western part of Mexico. It is located near Salton Sea and quite close to the Colorado River delta and the Atlantic Ocean shores. The city is situated right near the border between Mexico and the US, and it is a home to about 665,000 people. Mexicali is a heavily industrialized community of highly educated people who work in a number of large international corporations and plants. Aerospace, food, electronics, IT, automotive, and other industries are dominating the market. Cultural and sports life of the community is very well developed. There are plenty of theaters, galleries, as well as facilities for basketball, baseball, soccer, and other team sports.
Where is Mexicali, Baja California, Mexico on Map?
Road map of Mexicali, Baja California, Mexico shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Mexicali, Baja California, Mexico
Mexicali, Baja California, Mexico Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Mexicali, Baja California, Mexico is 32.663334, and the longitude is -115.467781. Mexicali, Baja California, Mexico is located at Mexico country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 32° 39' 48.0024'' N and 115° 28' 4.0116'' W.
|DMS Lat||32° 39' 48.0024'' N|
|DMS Long||115° 28' 4.0116'' W|
Coordinates of Mexicali, Baja California, Mexico is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Mexico
Also check out these related Cities.
- Mexicali, Baja California, Mexico (32.663334, -115.467781)
- Nezahualcoyotl, Greater Mexico City, Mexico (19.400000, -98.988892)
- Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua, Mexico (31.738581, -106.487015)
- Leon, Guanajuato, Mexico (21.116667, -101.683334)
- Ecatepec, State of Mexico, Mexico (19.609722, -99.059998)
- Puebla, Puebla State, Mexico (19.033333, -98.183334)
- Paraíso, Tabasco, Mexico (18.400614, -93.212715)
- San José del Cabo, Baja California Sur, Mexico (23.062283, -109.699951)
- San Juan Teotihuacán, State of Mexico, Mexico (19.686081, -98.871635)
- Mazatlan, Sinaloa, Mexico (23.249414, -106.411140)